Friday, February 03, 2006

Isn't it Ironic, Don't ya think...a little to-o i-ronic

well, the title isn't very original (and it's actually copyrighted as well) but the fact of the matter is this: I decided to create this blog so I would have something to keep me entertained on the road while I travel. However, now I'm not having time to blog because...that's right - i'm traveling. Hmmmm.
I just got back from Canada. It was cold - like God was punshing me for something stupid I've done. The only thing stupid that I could think of....was going to Canada. Actually, it was a great trip and we had lots of fun. You can see some pictures if you want. We went to Edmonton for a large conference and then up to Jasper for a day off.
I've given my most deep and sincere apologies to Ruth for not blogging, and now, I officially offer them to the rest of you.
NEXT TRIP: Grand Rapids, MI
NUMBER OF NIGHTS: 1
LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: 0
FUN THINGS TO DO IN GR: 1 - leave
BEST TIME TO VISIT: Night, there's nothing to see anyway
OVERALL RATING: better than Detroit

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I suppose it's a good thing no one from Grand Rapids reads your blog...they could take offense to your estimation of their fair city. ;-)

Ellen said...

Seriously - Edmonton wasn't that cold! :) Wimp. God was not punishing you by sending you to Canada, He was showing you how you are so blessed!

Okay, Jasper was a little cold, but it was gorgeous.

COrealtor said...

Ellen, Ellen - don't reveal my secrets! I'm just using my "James Frey" freedom of embellishment