Sunday, February 05, 2006

Party Tricks

As you can tell, I have a fairly large mouth and during a New Years party at my house in 1997, I thought I would be "festive" by putting 97 pretzel sticks in my mouth to celebrate the new year. Then, I figured since I had 97, I might as well go for 100. I failed to think through the consequences of having my lips wrapped around 100 salty pretzel sticks. Plus, my mouth was watering and there was really no way to control the constant stream of drool goozing through the pretzels and running down my chin. My mouth was dry for the rest of the night and my lips were burning. The upside: I didn't need salt on the brim of my margarita's for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

There's just not words...

My whole life I've been able to say I've NEVER known someone with such a *cough, cough* SKILL (at least if friends had such tricks up their sleeves, they kept it to themselves)...and now THIS. I will need some time to come to terms with this. *SIGH*