Wednesday, November 19, 2014

New job, new town, new stuff!


I finally did it! Quit my job and looking to take a break, plus do some traveling and some side businesses that I can work from home and still make a decent income.

My job was sucking the life and energy out of me.  It's amazing how we connect ourselves to our work and become a slave to someone else.

I'll be pursuing my improv corporate training, confidence coaching and improv classes, which is great because I can do it anywhere. Yep, I think it's time to leave my hometown of Colorado Springs and find a new life.  It's been a great city but I'm at the point that I need a change and new environment.

If I do look for another job, it's got to be something in marketing or even the entertainment industry.  Not sure what that looks like yet, but it would be fun to be a game show host!

Thanks for all your support and encouragement through the years.  I'm going to try and get better at blogging to keep you informed but most of all entertained!

Keep watching!

No comments: