Monday, December 05, 2005

"Even my boogers are spicy"


Ahhh, a classic line from Ralph (Ralphie) Wiggum after he gets sprayed with pepper spray. Yes, that's right - I'm a huge Simpsons fan and some Christians would call me a terrible person because I watch the show. I hear parents talk about their kids watching the Simpsons and say, "That's not good for our children." My response: eating Snickers Bars and drinking Pepsi isn't good for them either, but that's sure not slowing them down from shoveling that crap down their throats all day long. Anyway, I'm pretty much giving strong hints of what I'd like for Christmas - the complete 7th season is in stores on DVD DEC 13, just in time for Christmas. What do you get a guy who has everything? The gift of humor (i.e. the Simpsons 7th season on DVD). In fact, one of my favorite books is the Gospel According to the Simpsons. If you haven't read it, you need to check it out. You may be surprised by the background and thinking of the writers of this show - it's actually pretty brilliant. Click on the banner above to check out the Simpson characters, episode guides, and the Simpsons store for more gifts for me.

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Um, WOW, The Simpsons for Christmas, hmm? Good luck with that. ;-)

COrealtor said...

I have confidence that someone will find it in their heart to give unselfishly (that means that even if you don't want it, I do)

Ruth said...

More power to ya, Toby...

Really, cheese curds to bad beans to spicy boogers?! It's a good thing I have a strong stomache... ;-)

Ruth said...

BTW, I should clarify...I don't think you're a terrible person (for being a Simpsons fan at any rate)... ;-)

COrealtor said...

it's okay - you don't have to clarify. I know I'm not a terrible person, despite what Dr Dobson would like me to believe

Ruth said...

It's nice to know you have such good self-esteem...